I found this tonight as I was cleaning
out up my Facebook page.
This was one of those “TAG-YOUR IT!” things
I participated in the summer I was introduced to Facebook
The rascals were smaller then
and slept more
I thought I would “reSHARE”
for those who are now FOLLOWING
and may not have been FRIENDS with me then
or for those of you who are considering FOLLOWING
but would LIKE
to know a bit more
the one behind the words
at Blessings Beyond the Barnyard
Here were the rules:
Once you’ve been tagged write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
and here are
25 things about me…
1. I cherish the Lord, my SAVIOR.
2. I am married to my TOTAL opposite.
He completes me.
3. I ADORE our boys & praise the Lord for them daily.
4. Between both boys I spent 49 weeks on complete bed rest due to complications with earlier pregnancies. ABSOLUTELY worth every
5. I would love to adopt a child or two or three..
6. I AM GOING on a FOREIGN mission trip! I just don’t know when or where yet (TBA-soon I hope)
7. My family-who I am crazy about- often refer to me as “Betty Boss”
8. I love teaching.
9. I am certain I have a learning disability in math and was never diagnosed.
10. My hair’s naturally curly although I wore it straight through most of grade school.
11. I am outspoken and thoroughly enjoy speaking to groups..particularly about spiritual matters, marriage, children and education.
12. I bite my nails and wish I didn’t.
13. I live in “fairy-world” and think I can get anywhere in 15 minutes.
14. I am always late.
15. I am a night owl or would be BUT my other half is an early bird.
16. I have the WORLD’S MOST WONDERFUL friends. Really.
17. I am TERRIBLE at remembering names (..Most-Absent Minded my Sr. year)
18. I LOVE thrift stores and antiquing..
19. I LOVE to be outside.
20. I always dreamed of having a wrap-around porch. We have 4 porches-none are connected but close enough to suit me.
21.. I love to sit on the porch but don’t near enough
22. I am a “Go-girl”..I love to go (just about) anywhere!
23. Beach trips with “the girls” are my favorite!
24. I am a drama queen at heart. (first 2yrs of college – Drama Scholarship)
25. I am very irresponsible with my cell phone. If I don’t answer –leave a message. When I find my phone I will call you back.
and there you have it….
all you ever
may or may not have ever wanted to know
and by the way
for those of you who pay close attention to detail
(me: NOT IT!)
I am aware that I listed MORE than 25 things
***please note: #9
Christina Morley says
Hi Karmen! I’m now following you many different ways. I really enjoyed this post. You’re funny! And, we have many points in common, including 1,2,5,6,8,9,11,13,14,15,17,19,22 and 24. Perhaps I’ve found a kindred spirit! My favorite ones on your post were 13 and 15. Hahaha! So, I thought to share my 7 Things About Me (a post I wrote earlier this year) at
Tina – mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
Karmen Smith says
WOW! 5 blogs no wonder you are awake at 2am! How long have you been blogging? I am a newbie and hubs is out of town is why I am up so late..crash courses via youtube… Thanks for stopping by..I look forward to getting to know you..until then you better try and catch a nap!
Lauren @ mercy(INK) says
What a great list, Karmen! Oh my, we share the cell phone irresponsibility thing in common, haha!!!
Thank you again for stopping by mercyINK and for your sweet comments. have a weekend full of His blessings,
Karmen Smith says
Thank you Lauren..Can’t wait to hear ALL about your trip…
I am a little behind on reading your blogs! (remember I still work at WVES and I know you understand!) But I enjoyed this one-yes, agree with the cell phone issue for sure and like ME we think we can get anywhere in minutes…tee hee! Loved that pic of the boys in the tub! Love and miss you, pal! Tammy