There is much to share with you! Exciting things, mundane things, farm things, scary things and upcoming things like:
- When I got to the airport three and a half hours early last week (yes your read that correctly..early=me) to pick up a friend from the airport and then my phone died in an area of Atlanta where no one should go without a phone or a friend.
- Our first house guest. There should, and will likely be a post written about our last few days because the fact that one of our kids asked, “Momma, what will she smell like?” is surely a sign that we are raising weird kids or that we should invite more people outside the family circle to visit the farm more often.
- How I am considering investing in a selfie stick because meeting and encouraging so many of you in your places is so refreshing and should be better documented!
- The preciousness of new piglets on the farm is well, simply precious.
- How much #boymoms
needLOVE longer days with more minutes OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How much fun and how funny are your comments on the #adventuresoftuckandjake Instagram & Facebook! Maybe you’re right? Maybe we should consider a YouTube channel for all of the adventurers out there! Leave your vote in comments.
- The BRAND NEW HOME for the blog is almost ready, and it’s so lovely because of the AMAZING web designers and photographer who are so good at what they do and I CAN.NOT.WAIT.TO SHARE. IT. WITH YOU —>SOON!
- Speaking of exciting things and EXCLAMATION MARKS. My sweet friend, Ann shared this space with her sister, Kathy who shared this space with her people, which in turn grew this space of over 100+ people in 24 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!which may not mean much to you but to me..well I cried and then I thanked the Lord and cried some more because kindness is contagious.
- You know what else is contagious? Laughter. Our precious friend, Bethani has started a vlog. She is adorable inside and out. This particular vlog, however, is not adorable. It was terrible. I ran short of breath and almost died. Thank you, Bethani (except not really) for documenting such hysteria.
- Speaking of hysteria! Did I mention the BLOG is well on the way to the NEW WEBSITE (yes it’s worth repeating) because I’m going to GIVEAWAY another HANDMADE QUILT!! — You must STAY TUNED!
- Wrestling season is upon us and for #boymoms it is much more intense than it probably should be, but there is just so much man-handling, so much sweat and so many tears. It’s hard to deal. #forreal
- The ground is warming with plants, and seeds are arriving daily at Fort Payne Feed & Garden. Get your ground ready and then come and see us!
- #PrayBig is spreading and growing because of YOU and we are so grateful I may burst…
- Meet my new friend, Tiffany Castleberry. You can find her, and a bunch more of her friends at stuffandthingsblog.com She and I had a delightful conversation on a recent podcast. We’d love for you to LISTEN and tell us what you think.
- Where I’m going to be, how much we would like to meet you and LOVE for you to make plans to attend:
- Liberty Hill in Collinsville, AL -Thursday, March 10th @6
- Northeast Alabama Home & Garden Show -Sunday, March 20th (11-2)
- Nazareth in Rainsville, AL -Tuesday, March 22 @ 6
- First Baptist Church, “One Nation Under God”- Fort Payne, AL -April 18th @6
Have a fabulous day! May it be productive and peaceful or, at least, kinda-sorta something like that.